This changelog is really for the 2022.1.28.dev1 release, but don’t use that one.
-o(short form of
-C(short form of
this is to prepare for using those forms for the same thing gnu grep uses them for.
- improved on-disk format:
- dataset name can now be empty.
- small numbers in number columns are more efficient.
- each column has a specified compression method, though only gzip is supported for now.
In your methods
allow_missing_slices=Trueargument, which makes missing slices (when using
- the job/ds argument parser now works with
- more tests.
- various bug fixes / minor improvements of course.
Note: Python 2 is still supported, but will likely be unsupported soon.
The Accelerator’s Homepage (exax.org)
The Accelerator on Github/exaxorg
The Accelerator on PyPI