ax initnow creates a git repository by default. This can be overridden using a switch
ax initcan configure tcp port usage (
--tcp) (unix sockets by default)
- updated Board and Urd server options
- lazy quoting
- selectable None-string (per column if you want)
- improved status messaging when pressing CTRL-T
- bugfix in dataset
- copy-mode allows data to be read and copied in its internal format.
This significantly speeds up methods like
dataset_hashpart, and similar.
- allow empty column name. Pandas likes to write these.
time.monotonicalmost everywhere for more stable exec time reporting
- improved error handling when terminating unexpectedly such as when running out of memory
- concurrency setting.
It is now possible to set the max allowed concurrency in
build()-calls and from the command line (for all or specified methods). This helps running for example memory intensive methods on a machine with limited memory.
- spaces (and unicode on Python3) works “everywhere”. workdirs, methods, and package names could have spaces and unicode characters if the underlying file system supports it.
- various optimisations and fixes
JobWithFilepresented with jobs and files as clickable links
- a new hide button that temporarily remove a specific result
- various tweaks
- lots of new tests added
Note: Python 2 is still supported, but will most likely be unsupported after the release of Python 3.10.
The Accelerator’s Homepage (exax.org)
The Accelerator on Github/eBay
The Accelerator on PyPI